Saturday, December 13, 2008

Response to Previous Post

When I wrote the following post, I was very upset. I have had time to
now think over some things. First of all, I apologize to the person I
directed it at. Secondly, I apologize to everyone of you who had to
read it. Please remember though to always use caution with who you trust.

The members involved with the Fox News clip worked hard to accomplish
a good, positive story about Bigfoot. It's not often that the media
has a positive spin on the subject. So, when it was removed from the
network, I got pretty heated.

This doesn't deter our efforts. Right now, we have alot of work to
do. We have alot of good leads to work on and alot of great areas to
research.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Billy Willard
Sasquatch Watch of Virginia

No comments: